What is the Coronavirus (COVID 19)?
In December 2019, a new virus from the coronavirus family, originally named 2019-nCoV, was detected in the city of Wuhan, China. This virus is now called SARS-CoV-2. The disease associated with this virus is COVID- 19.
Since this initial detection, person-to-person transmission has been confirmed and the virus has been found in many countries around the world. The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic.
How to protect the office against (COVID 19)?
Frequently asked Question
Get answers from our experts
What is the CleanerOffices Preventive 5® Process?
What are hospital-grade disinfectants?
What kinds of facilities need a healthy cleaning?
Do microfiber towels make a difference?
Why is No-Dip mopping important?
What is green cleaning?
How is a HEPA-Backpack vacuum different?
How is CleanerOffices eco-friendly?
OUR VISION, MISSION & PRINCIPLES
- leveraging innovative systems to provide preventive cleaning to fight viruses
- offering our customers the best experience & the utmost convenience
- Customer obsession
- Focus on the client & everything else will follow
- Never settle for anything less than excellence
- Constantly innovate
- Think and act like owners – we are “ALL IN” or “Go home”
- Hire & develop believers
- Long term thinking
- Mutual respect
- Keep growing & keep learning
What’s included in a basic cleaning?
Who will clean my facility?
Our OFFER to you!
Price Matching (Janitorial Services) for the next 5 NEW Clients
No need to call 10 cleaning companies to give you a quote and waste time. We will match the price of your last cleaner* (some conditions may apply).
Our BOLD Guarantee to you!
- Refund 1 month’s service charge
- Pay the cost of another cleaning company of your choice to replace us for 1 month!
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION SO WE CAN START A CONVERSATION!
Who We Help
Start your day knowing your office is ready for business.
Create a better experience for your customers with a clean facility.
Put patient health and safety first with a clean facility.
Stay focus on learning and caring, but not on germs.
Feel confident your fitness center is clean and smells good every time.
Get the job done with a clean environment.